KALE, CLEMENTINE & STILTON SALAD
In a hurry
Using seasonal ingredients packed with vitamins, this colourful salad is great in winter. Healthy and tasty it is especially great after the festivities when you might be opting for lighter meals that are quick to make.
Four Big Handfuls of Kale, (80g)
2 Clementines, diced
8-12 Smoked Almonds
1tsp of Tahini
1tbsp of Olive Oil
1tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Lemon, juiced
Generous Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1. Add all the dressing ingredients into a large bowl and mix together with a spoon.
2. Wash the kale, then remove the stems and tear the leaves into small pieces. Place the leaves in the large salad bowl with the dressing.
3. Using your hands, mix the dressing and kale leaves and firmly start massaging the leaves. Continue until the leaves have soften and wilted.
4. Peel the clementines, and delicately remove the skin off each segment. Break off small chunks off the stilton. Roughly cut the smoked almonds into smaller pieces.
5. Add the clementine pieces and chunks of stilton to the kale. Mix delicately and place the salad in a serving bowl. Sprinkle the almond pieces over the salad and serve.