In a hurry
It's Saturday morning, you're coming back from the gym and have a craving for pancakes? This recipe is quick to make and packed with protein and healthy ingredients, so won't throw off your efforts.
2 egg whites
150g Rolled Oats
250ml Almond Milk
1tbsp Protein or Maca Powder
1tbsp Almond or Peanut Butter
1tsp Baking Powder
1. Place all the pancake ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Place frying pan over medium heat and brush with a little coconut oil.
3. Drop heaped tablespoons of the batter into the pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until bubbles start to form on the surface.
4. Carefully flip and cook for a few more minutes or until lightly golden.
5. Transfer and stack on a plate and serve with almond butter, berries and maple syrup.